[OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 08:22:45 +0200
You should remember with the Tamron 17mm that there are two versions. The
original version has four built-in filters that you dial in on a ring around
the front of the lens. The later version has no filters, and you need the
hood to mount filters, as they screw in to the hood - can be quite fiddly.
I prefer the original.

Roger Key