[OM] Re: CF Card Shootout

Subject: [OM] Re: CF Card Shootout
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:39:49 -0700
Well I do see a difference on my screens, both of which are calibrated, but
it is a subtle one. I was going to ask the same question as Windsor
regarding consistency between images from each card. As it is subtle is it
possible that the flash color temp varies with each shot? That wouldn't
affect or cause a change in sharpness though, which to me was visible but
still subtle between the samples.

I think it is worth further investigation if only for the sake of your
workflow. I doubt that it will have much of an effect on your sales. Perhaps
standardization on one brand/model/type of card will be end benefit to the
process.

Dan S.