[OM] Re: Loving Video

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:53:22 +0000
I can quite easily slip into "Southern" if the need arises, but since my
college major was radio and television journalism, where I wrote and read the
news for two years on WVOL, one of the two campus radio stations, they forced
me to speak "real" English. Today, unless in my cups, or in the company of
those who might take offense, I sound pretty much like the late, great David
Brinkley, (with whom I had the privilege of working once upon a time). Or so
I've been told; it's difficult to hear yourself as others do, and although I've
got a ton of recording gear, I haven't recorded myself in years. :-)

http://www.answers.com/topic/david-brinkley

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from