[OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:48:12 +0100
Yep sure is, I have often wondered how some tourists get on with some of the
dialects, I mean take a broad Geordie
Hell, I can't even understand them let alone someone who has only a
smattering of English, I recall going to Scotland once with my Father, we
asked a Local guy (think he was a tramp) where the Station Hotel was, I kid
you not, I did not understand one word he said, it was hilarious.

Phil

From: "Andrew Fildes wrote