[OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Superwide lenses - advice
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:27:32 +0200
The latest Oly software Master 2 Edit now has a control for correcting
lens/camera distortion, which one can run either automatically or manually.
I thought that in view of the reported barrel/pincushion distortion of their
kit lenses, Oly have decided that it is easier to correct the problems by
software than by hardware. I t would be easy for the software to check which
(zoom) lens one was using, and at which focal length, and apply appropriate
correction....

Roger Key