[OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:46:21 -0400
Well, of course you couldn't translate directions in Massachusetts into
written road signs.  But the dialect wouldn't matter since Massachusetts
doesn't have any road signs!  I was able to get out and get to New York
because I've memorized the route.  In case the redcoats come back
they'll be confused and won't be able to find their way around.  It also
discourages carpet baggers and other undesirables.

Chuck Norcutt