[OM] Re: Loving Video

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:18:19 -0700
My amusement was not based on the idea of a standard "correct"
English accent. I rather like a variety of accents and would never
ever presume to assert that mine is correct. I think all the
assumption is yours.

My amusement was based on the fact that his introduction to every
segment sounded to me exactly like the comically vacuous Brit
character that does not understand what is going on which is a stock
item in many older British and American movies. Of course he
dispelled that impression immediately with his excellent
presentation. We all have crosses to bear we are not aware of. :-)

Who the hell is Margaret Tuttweiler?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA