[OM] Re: [OT] Photos of Buffalo entice couple to move to Buffalo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Photos of Buffalo entice couple to move to Buffalo
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:44:14 -0700
Ali Shah wrote:
> Thought I would share this with all of you.
>
> http://www.buffalonews.com/101/story/44812.html
>
> A completely true story.

When I was under 10, my dad got a promotion to Middleport. Although he
had been to headquarters several times, he went back with the different
purpose of checking on schools, looking for a house, checking out the
community, etc. We were packing when he called to tell us to stop. He
had turned down the promotion; there were just too many negatives.

A completely true story. It's one of the things I bless him for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favor of as many people leaving Calif. for
anyplace else at all. Too many people here anyway. We don't have all
those abandoned buildings to sneak into and photograph, though. :-)

Moose