[OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 05:54:26 +0000
I had Norton on my previous computer, and that damned yellow shield was there
all the time. I couldn't get rid of it. It's Norton, not XP. On my new computer
-- Dell sent it an e-mail birthday card yesterday -- there's no yellow shield
thingy. I've got PC-cillin, which stays the hell out of the way and is almost
invisible, and I set it to scan both hard drives every Friday night, and
there's never been any sign of a virus. :-) Looks like it's working.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --