[OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:42:49 +0000
Well, there I go again: wrong. I just assumed, since Norton is not installed on
this PC and since I haven't seen the yellow shield for a year, that that's
where it came from.

To assume makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me." I'll try to do better. :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --