[OM] Re: Olympus M-1 Sighting...

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus M-1 Sighting...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:22:03 +0100
>From my "black book" I see that Emanuele has used just a couple, of which
these are likely to be representative....

Cafedeparis             21-6-1999 - 1-8-2002
Villagegoodies  1-8-2002 -
Camera$         20-12-2001 -
Negresco                20-3-1999 -
Fookyue         18-5-2001 - 23-12-2002
Watch4time              19-2-2000 - 14-2-2002
Emanuele-cameras        14-2-2002 -
E-cameras               20-7-2002 -
Mariusxiii              13-11-2000 - NARU

My researches over the years have thrown up the following aliases which
appear to be linked to the above seller (by common phone numbers or
addresses, physical or email)

Gerhard Kleinehagenbrock (Gerhard in LA)
Gerhard Hagen
Laveneziana Emanuele

I have no view as to the reputation of the seller, but potential buyers may
want to draw entirely unfounded conclusions as to the reputation of the
seller from the variety of identities apparently used over the years.

--
Piers