[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:51:17 +0200
Forgot to explain one thing, Andrew, in case you are not too
knowledgeable in electric engineering.
By ANY 5 or 6V source I meant that you also can use an ordinary AC
transformer. The lights will do just as well on AC as DC. And
transformers to 5 or 6V AC do come cheap! Many household doorbells
work from those.
Actually the Olympus AC Adapter 3 (of which I do own one) also feeds
AC to the bulbs, and DC (high voltage) only to the flash proper.

Frank.