[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:16:10 -0400
Used to get mine from an old man down in Green River, near the South
Carolina line. He's now long deceased, but his stuff was so pure you
could put some in a jar and let it sit on a shelf for months with not
a particle of precipitate to be seen. I used to take some down to
Chapel Hill when I was in school there and teach my Yankee associates
how to howl properly at the moon. Some work, that. They didn't know
how to let go all the way, but they kept at it and after a while
could set up a proper braying. In hindsight, I think it was kind of a
redneck zen thing. <g>

Personally, I think good shine is more akin to a drug high than a
drunk, but that's just me talking. I never had a hangover off the old
man's stuff. Never, no matter how blind drunk/stoned I got.

--Bob