[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:25:15 -0400
It would be really cool if you can get some E-1 shots as you're going
down the 1000-ft drop off.  In case you don't make it and the camera
does will you leave word with your son to message us here after he posts
the images?  They should be really unique.  I guess the whiskey bottles
won't likely survive the drop either but the E-1 is pretty tough.

Chuck Norcutt