[OM] Multi Exposures

Subject: [OM] Multi Exposures
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:31:51 +0800
Dear all Zuikoholics,
Recently, I am interested for multi exposures photography. But it is
pity no such feature on my OM-4T & OM-1n. And, I found that the film
is transporting to next one even I hold the rewind release button at
rewind position on my OM-1n (I didn't test my OM-4T yet since a roll
of slide film is inside). I searched some information at internet & I
found there are 3 options for me:-

1) OM-2000
There are benefits for mulit exposure feature & match my Zuiko lenses
without adaptor. But I don't know is it possible to rewind many films
for multi exposure upon first exposure?

2) Canon film camera
I read Canon's homepage & found that max 9-exposures for 1v & 30V.
Benefit is I may match my Zuiko lenses with adaptor but same question
as OM-2000.

3) Nikon film body
As I know Nikon is the best one in multi exposure. There are some
models (I'm not sure all models) with the feature of rewinding many
films for multi exposure upon first exposure. Moreover, Some models
may take first exposure for a roll of film. And then I select any film
to multi exposure after rewinded. Besides, it is unlimited multi
exposure for some models. The disadvantage is I cannot put my Zuiko
lenses on it. I have to sell all my OM stuffs to change to Nikon fully
since my finance is not permitted I hold 2 systems.

Would you please give me some advice? Which one is the best way for me?

Thanks.

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user