[OM] Re: Multi Exposures

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi Exposures
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:21:44 -0700

Michael Wong wrote:
> Moose,
> It seems it's impossible to take multi exposures with my OM-4T & OM-1n :(

Michael,

Not at all! It is not as easy as with some other cameras, but it can and
does work. I have done it on a number of occasions although I usually
prefer to combine images later, outside the camera.

In fact there are directions on precisely how do to so in the OM-4t
manual.(and probably the OM-1 manual as well.) The process is the same
for both cameras. If you have one of the manuals you might consult it.
If not, you can download a pdf of the OM-4 manual here:

http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/bodygroup/manuals/om-1.pdf
<http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/%7Erwesson/esif/om-sif/bodygroup/manuals/om-1.pdf>

Hope that this helps!

Jim Couch