[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:52:55 +0000
Used to buy Scotch whisky in Florida -- B&L I think was the brand name -- that
was put in barrels as ballast on ships so there was no labor involved in
turning them. It wasn't bad stuff, and cheap. And, best I recall, you could buy
a six-pack of ABC beer for $1 back then. Hauled a good bit of that "back north"
also.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from