[OM] Re: Multi Exposures

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi Exposures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:41:53 -0700
Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Yep, I was aware of that Moose, but didn't want to complicate the issue too
> much.
Hey, you started the "do it in PS" idea. I thought about that too, but,
but didn't want to complicate the issue too much for a slide shooter. :-)

I have no idea how it would work out, but what the heck, they are both
in the same area of the world, so the logistics might not be too bad.
Although CH was moving off the island?
>  If I remember correctly CH wrote a while back that he hadn't been
> getting much work for his film recorder.
I recall that too, but he still lists the service on his site.

Moose