[OM] Re: [Photo] blue heron 2

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] blue heron 2
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:48:26 -0400
Chris Barker wrote:
> That looks good to me, Richard.  I like the definition in the wing
> feathers and the overall colour.  I know that the bird is perhaps a
> little too far to the side, but it's still an attractive photo.

Chris,

Thanks for looking and for your feedback.  I solved the composition
problem last night with some PS trickery. I duplicated the portion of
sky to the left of the bird, flipped it horizontally and then pasted it
to the original.  Works fine and looks natural.

Richard
--
Nature's Luminance
http://bcn.net/~rlovison/index.html