[OM] Re: Multi Exposures

Subject: [OM] Re: Multi Exposures
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:59:49 +0800
I have asked some experienced guy who said that Nikon film camera may rewind
with counter set back. So you may rewind to the frame you wish to take
second exposure. Moreover, such as Nikon F5, upon you rewind the film to
start position, you may press the shutter to the frame as you wish to
exposure again with accurate position.

Of course your way is workable but it is a great challenge to me :(

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user