[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:16:05 +0930
At 1:50 PM +0200 4/4/07, Frank van Lindert wrote:

>On the other hand on the top the indications are the same as on yours:
>DC 4.5V 1.2A. If the lattter output is true, then the AC Adapter 3 is
>not fit to use for the modeling lights of two T-28 heads. But it
>clearly wasn't intended to do so, otherwise a splitting cable to feed
>both light sets would be present or available...

Yes, I was wondering about that. I'd sort of assumed that one would do both
heads. However the diagram of a modelling light setup in the T28 manual
reprinted on Alan's excellent web pages* clearly shows one power pack, or
one AC adapter, per head.

Have you used it to drive both?

Andrew

* http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/t28-macro-twin-flash.html