[OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT question re XP
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:37:38 -0400
I made the mistake of getting IE7, and now we can't update Quickbooks
2004 (unless we go back to IE6, how easy is that?).  Intuit has no plans
to offer a patch to make QB04 work with IE7.  Isn't that special!?

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net