[OM] Re: [Photo] blue heron 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] blue heron 3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:52:27 -0400
Molly would probably have just slid off into the water before the
interloper could reach her but trying to sit on her would be inadvisable
in any case.  She often had babies around her as well and going near her
then would be *very* inadvisable.

Every once in a while I'd find a baby water moccasin sitting on the edge
of the boardwalk, generally hiding fairly well under some leaves.  I
would gently urge them back into the water because I just knew that
someone was going to come along and try to pick up one of those plastic
snakes.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt