[OM] Re: [OT] Photos of Buffalo entice couple to move to Buffalo

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Photos of Buffalo entice couple to move to Buffalo
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:21:19 -0700
Those remarks are usually made by transplanted easterners. Real
westerners find all that water, frozen or liquid, rather interesting
because they have never experienced living in it first hand. Later
this year if predictions are correct and we have all lost our
landscaping due to water rationing you will have your chance to get
back at them.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA