[OM] Re: Macro Flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro Flash?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:28:24 -0400

   Oops, something happenned.
 Try again.
 Mike

 -----Original Message-----
 From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxx
 To: USHER99@xxxxxxx
 Sent: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 2:07 PM
 Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

<olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>: Command died with status 1: "/ml/listar -c
    spool/free/3/4/1/olympus/listar.cfg -s olympus"
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1: "/ml/listar -c
    spool/free/3/4/1/olympus/listar.cfg -s olympus"
 > T20 with the adapter shoe for the TTL flash cable, cables and either a
 > TTL multi connector or a hot shoe cable to get connections to both flashes.
 >
 > The whole thing gets complicated compared to C.H.'s simple T32 in the
 > hot shoe solution or one of the dedicated macro flashes.

 I think one can also daisy chain the TTL-flashes, though keeping the cords out
of the way may be a minor issue.   Mike   AOL now offers free email to
everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

AOL at AOL.com.