[OM] Fun with Windows

Subject: [OM] Fun with Windows
From: John Morton <loncayeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, everything is running well now; and I make a point of not downloading
Microsoft "updates", to keep things that way!

  I've always considered my internet computer to be "expendable", just in case;
so my photo editing computer is not hooked up to the internet (just to my film
scanner, color laser printer, and a LaCie external drive for storage). Both
machines share the same keyboard/mouse/video disply, but files move back and
forth on flash/jump drives that are easily formatted after each use.

  Can't say I haven't been thinking of a Mac, though; don't have a laptop yet
and when I do get one I don't think it will be Windows based!

  John Morton.