[OM] Re: E-series quality problems

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series quality problems
From: "Michael Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:06:33 -0700
I've got one for sale.

It's about to go onto \e-\bay, if anyone is interested, send me an offer off
group.

I'm in the process of having to move rather soon and have been trying for
days to figure out what is the exact command to get the darned list server
to put me on digest as I don't have time to delete everything I don't have
time to read.

Scott