[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
I work in the high arctic, ( north of 60 and often north of 70, the most
difficult part of shooting pics here is keeping your hands warm enough to make
adjustments on the small buttons on the camera, and changing the battery so
frequently.

The rest is a non issue. My E-500 has been out in -45C and blowing winds for
1-2 hours at a time, 200 frames and 3 fresh batteries later, and still no harm
done to camera, although my hands may never recover,

all the beautiful northern lights pics that I messed up that I will forever
regret not getting right.

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus