[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:14:17 +1000
Clearly what is required is a 'Siberia' edition of the camera - like
the special and collectible Fed Siberia with oversize knobs.
Something with an underwater housing might be easier to operate  and
resistant to conditions and condensation problems. Things like the OM
cameras used to have a device that allowed you to keep the battery in
a pouch under your clothing, connected to the camera by a cord and
battery compartment converter. I'm sure that someone has made
something like that for digitals.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx