[OM] Re: list help

From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:05:02 -0700
Darin and all,

Beats me, obviously I didn't do what you suggested as it worked perfectly
this time.

Thanks for taking the time to help, and to AG for explaining why the List
Nanny most likely was missing my messages, I was getting overly frustrated
and appreciate all the help in this matter and the zillions of others that I
have posed and received help on with this list.

Might be a month, maybe more but I'll be settled somewhere and back in
touch.

Scott