[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:07:11 +0000
One source of alternative fuels, now being studied, and supposedly more
efficiently turned into ethanol than corn, is Kudzu, which we have down here in
abundance -- it's nearly impossible to kill the damned stuff, and it grows
everywhere. If the guy who first imported it hadn't already been dead for
years, I'd go looking for him.

http://www.yahoolavista.com/kudzu/atlanta.html

Walt

--