[OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT Momentary or momentarily
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:31:29 -0700
The Oxford Dictionary in my Mac:

Dictionary

momentarily |ˌmōmənˈte(ə)rəlē| |ˈmoʊmənˌtɛrəli| |ˌməʊm
(ə)nt(ə)rɪli| |ˈməʊm(ə)nˌtɛrɪli|
adverb
1 for a very short time : as he passed Jenny's door, he paused
momentarily.
2 at any moment; very soon : my husband will be here to pick me up
momentarily.

Thesaurus

momentarily
adverb
1 he paused momentarily briefly, fleetingly, for a moment, for a
second, for an instant.
2 my husband will be here momentarily. See in a moment at moment .

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA