[OM] Re: Zuikos on the Cannon 5D: cross-split screen

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos on the Cannon 5D: cross-split screen
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:14:52 -0400
 Hi Johnny,
 Reading between the lines in the multiple exchanges, she did not really wish
to get into specifics.
 She had stated "5D owners were screaming for a Katzeye screen." It also
sounded like they were very busy with products with fewer development problems
and backburnered this one, though have not totally abandoned it. She said she
would drop an e-mail to a list a people who expressed interest, if a screen was
soon to be available.
 Mike

 Hi Mike,

Did she say what kind of problems they were running into?  I wonder

if they were/are modifying a stock screen for a different camera

which I believe is the approach that Brightscreen uses.

Later,

Johnny

AOL at AOL.com.