[OM] Re: E-series quality problems

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series quality problems
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:08:50 -0400
Moose,
 That was rather insensitve comparing me to someone with serious
psychiological problems. They are often incapable of seeing their problem.
The term to describe my whininess is more rightly termed moronic.
 Just because I wasn't pampered with the details of the repair,I flew off.
I'm so goofy right now with other problems, I didn't realize I HAD been
pampered by having the camera returned so quickly. Your point is well taken.
What the hell was I thinking? Sometimes I just get a wild hair up my *ss for
no good reason. I let other issues currently distracting me from clear
thinking intrude on recognizing what is really happening around me. Thanks
for the chiding. I'll see a therapist in the morning.

Bob