[OM] Re: Oh s#@t

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh s#@t
From: "Orin Keplinger" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 13:40:21 -0500
Just a relatively inexperienced thought from a listmember who knows his
place on such a great list... Is it possible one must still use his
careful finger or other, better, tool to manually lower and lock the
mirror in the down position... even after replacing the batteries...
before the camera will function properly again?
As Ever,
Orin
near Chicago