[OM] Re: RAW Bit Depth

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW Bit Depth
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 12:32:49 +0000
No print medium is capable of completely displaying even the limited dynamic
range of a high quality JPEG.  I think the same may be true of an RGB display
as well but I'm on less solid ground there as there may be very high quality
displays.  But if your output is a printed image there's no reason you need
more than JPEG for the final image.

Chuck Norcutt