[OM] Re: On Fred Miranda..

Subject: [OM] Re: On Fred Miranda..
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Ali Shah asked:
> So you've heard of the seller? This OM world is
> incredibly small!

Mike Hatam came through here like a tornado and sweet-talked us into
getting rid of some of our prized lenses.  I mouthed off at the time
and said that he'll be gone faster than a flash as soon as he's
picked us clean.  I was lambasted for that comment.  Ripped apart and
fed to the fishes.

What's this?  Not only was he gone within the two weeks he joined
(only joined for the express purpose of getting our lenses), but now
he's shedding off these "worthless lenses" to the highest bidder.
Thanks to his original overspending, the lenses are priced higher
than most of us here are able or willing to spend.

We are a tight community here, and this type of action surely didn't
help us.  This is not a case of somebody putting a TPBXDP (Third
Party Brand X Digital Back) on a Zuiko lens, but of a pure raid of
our limited resources.  He and his buddies have more money than sense
that the bulk of those lenses will probably end up sitting on a shelf
in their basements.

AG

Need Mail bonding?