[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:40:42 +0200
Mike,

You will be able to draw from the D cells the (rough estimate) 2.3
Amps needed for the modelling lights in both heads. Arithmetic says it
will give you about 4 hours, but I would be happy with two or three.
After that the voltage (4.8 volt nominal for NiMH) will have dropped
to about 4.2 and the lights will be dimmed too much. If you use
alkaline batteries instead, you will have lots of light for a longer
time. But no recharge, of course...

Good luck,

Frank.

Frank van Lindert