[OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting/ Ansell Gloves

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Shooting/ Ansell Gloves
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Daniel,

This is the kind of thing I was thinking of, but didnt know what to use. I have
used many other epoxy products and there was no freaking way I was going to
even think about putting that on my E-thing, that is just way too messy to be
on something so personal. This slow curing product will probably be the stuff,
once I can get the industrial black, I'll make some moves towards fixing this
physiological problem I have with holding the camera.

To date, the monopod has been the best thing I have found, but it is cumbersome
when travelling, and in fact when getting on a bus in Egypt, I inadvertently
whacked some grumpy ( I dont know why?) German fellow in the face with the
monopod while handling a full packsack and bags of trinkets..oops..

BTW, the 11-22mm has a happy home :)

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus