[OM] Re: dpreview, NR and the TZ-3 [was OT Panasonic DMC-TZ3 review at d

Subject: [OM] Re: dpreview, NR and the TZ-3 [was OT Panasonic DMC-TZ3 review at dpreview]
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:24:10 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" >
 I and a couple of others here concluded from the dpreview test of the

<snip>

Some valid stuff there Moose. I think many people (including me) have become
obsessed with the so called pixel peeping.

I looked at the test and I actually prefer the slightly softer but smoother
images of the TZ3 as opposed to more detail but noise of other images
I think that the average punter that buys the TZ3 will be more than happy
with the quality

I have recently been researching lenses and was able to test an £800  top of
the range lens against
a £90 Kit lens, to me, the difference is not night and day and certainly not
£700's worth in the real World

Just my rant

Phil