[OM] Re: dpreview, NR and the TZ-3 [was OT Panasonic DMC-TZ3 review at d

Subject: [OM] Re: dpreview, NR and the TZ-3 [was OT Panasonic DMC-TZ3 review at dpreview]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:33:54 +1000
Frankly I don't see why not - or at least not much more. It might not
be possible to make it quite that compact but there are plenty of
superzoom EVF's around $5-600. Equally, even if they were to trim the
sensor down a bit, I suspect performance might be better. Still, who
knows. Not going to happen is it?. Enjoy the TZ - it's a nice camera.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx