[OM] Repeated rejection

Subject: [OM] Repeated rejection
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:31:10 -0400
I seem to be getting an inordinate number of messages to the list
returned to sender. Now I know my prose is not deathless, and no
doubt seems a bit pedantic to some, and downright uninteresting to
others, but these are human discriminations, not those of a machine.
I do believe I might be just a wee bit offended that the machine
believes my posts are of no interest and need not be delivered.

In each case the undelivered post was a reply to someone else's post
rather than a newly created message such as this one.

And while I'm at it, the reply to Moose as winner of the Name That
Print contest was not supposed to be public. My apologies, and a
virtual flip of the finger to the machine that decided it was not
worthy of delivery. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com