[OM] Re: Free to good home/homes

Subject: [OM] Re: Free to good home/homes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:46:15 -0400
I'll try to give the executive summary.  Jan, the biodiesel guy, said
the world's grain supply and all those who depend on it for food were in
deep yogurt.  Barry, the farmer, and AG, the guy whose wedding clients
are all good looking farmers daughters told Jan that his data sources
were more than a little suspect given that they all had political axes
to grind.  Jan himself was not suspect since he depends on McDonald's
french fry oil and not corn and soybeans unless he's burning used corn
and or soybean oil.  In which case he should see Barry for a possible
volume discount.  But it might be that Barry grows peaches which would
leave Jan high and dry.

Fortunately, all those people who depend on Barry for the grain that he
can't possibly grow are in deep yogurt.  Therefore, they can eat yogurt
instead of eating cake.

Got it?  Actually, pretty simple, eh?  No reason for concern.

Chuck Norcutt