[OM] [OT] [FS] [FYI][ETC] Clearout

Subject: [OM] [OT] [FS] [FYI][ETC] Clearout
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:45:32 +1000
I'm about to list a few things because they don't get enough
'utilization'. Haven't priced them up yet but if anyone is
interested, contact me offlist. Even if they have gone on oboy, I'll
cut list members a deal.

Canon 10D with battery vertical grip and split image finder.

Leica R4s - 2, one nice and one with acne.
Leica R4 Motor Drive with hand grip and strap. (suits R4-7).

Leica R lenses - all 3-cam, non-ROM with rear caps & filters
Leica R 60mm macro with cap, extension tube and rare original hood + UV.
Leica R 90mm Elmarit f2.8.
Leica R 35mm Summicron (type 2)
Leica R 2x Extender

Braun - Leitz VarioZoom 340M Flash
Leica R - EOS adapter
Leitz 14 167 M to R adapter
Leica R double rear lens tandem cap
Tamron Adaptall II Leica R

Tamron 135mm f2.5 Adaptall
Tamron 17mm f3.5 with petal Hood (which takes 82mm filter)

Ricoh GR-D full kit - 28mm digital 8mp pro-grade compact. With 21mm
adapter, lens adapter & hood, optional 21/28mm finder, leather case.
All boxed.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx