[OM] Re: Name that Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Name that Photo
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:49:39 -0400
Thanx! I'm going to work with this a little when I get back to town
this weekend. So the prize print will be a few weeks getting to you.
I realize that what comes out on paper looks different from what's on
the screen, calibration notwithstanding, so I'm going to mess around
some before I decide on a final version of the print.

Thanx again!

--Bob
www.bobwhitmire.com