[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:31:41 -0600
Winsor,

I am a decent mechanic so everytime something fails on my car, I repair it.
Parts for it are generally cheap since I install them myself. It has 175,000
miles on it and runs great. My grandpa bought it new and was fanatical about
maintenance for it. I am too. It still looks like new too. These cars are
truly indestructible. If it were to fail so bad now that it couldn't be
fixed, my girlfriend would take me where I need to go until we could afford
another car for me. I came to New Mexico a year ago with nothing but that
old car, my clothes, and my cameras. That, Winsor, is ALL I owned at age 30
because I was POOR. I came here because as a person with an art degree
(read: unemployable in my home state of Indiana) I thought that with a
little hard work I could make a living in Santa Fe. I am now making enough
to live but I don't have enough savings to buy a car, and as I noted before,
my health problems have destroyed my credit. It will be YEARS before I can
borrow money for anything. I think my Caprice will last a few more years
till I can have enough cash saved to buy another car.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com