[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:52:59 -0500
Chris,
        Fellow List member C.H. Ling has a few examples of Zuiko bokeh
posted here: http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/b50mm.htm

But not for the 50/1.2 or 55/1.2. If memory serves me correctly he did
post some images at one time taken with the 50/1.2 and the bokeh was
less "pleasing" than the 50/1.8 or 50/1.4.
        I had a 55/1.2 for a while and thought the bokeh was better that
the 1.8's. Sorry I don't have any scanned images for you to evaluate for
yourself.
        Can't help with the 40/2 but I'd sure like to have one.
        Now could you please stop with this OT camera stuff so we can
get back to ETOH!  ;^)

Charlie