[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:00:44 -0600
Bill,

Thanks for testing it out for me. I'm trying to find something close to
50mm, which is a focal length I use a lot, that isn't so ugly and harsh. I
have an old screwmount Pentax 50mm f1.4 that is pretty good, and an old
Minolta 50mm f1.7 from the early 70's that is really nice. Problem is, I
don't like using the minolta body (an SRT-101) at all, I find it hard to
focus compared to my OM-4T bodies. The old Spotmatic I have is ok, it's not
a bad camera to use, but I still find I can operate the OM's faster when I'm
doing street photography, and I love the metering system, so I want an OM
lens that I can use for this stuff.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design