[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:33:47 -0600
Thanks Charlie,

I want an 85 but haven't gotten around to buying one because I already have
a 100mm f2.8 which I think also has very nice Bokeh. I'm hoping to find a
more standard focal length. I may buy a 40mm f2 to try since I just finished
a big graphics job that paid me enough to buy one and I don't happen to have
any bills to pay right at the moment...

Anyone want to sell me one?