[OM] Re: Battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: Battery question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:35:13 -0600
Walt,

They're perfectly safe, won't hurt the camera, but they don't last very long
in the OM-4 or 4Ti. I have a couple 4T's and they never worked well with the
lithiums...they died fast. The batteries didn't hurt the cameras though.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com